Import From Ledger
If you have an existing wallet, you can easily connect it by importing it from Ledger.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to import your wallet from Ledger.
- 1.Select Import From Ledger. Once you select Import From Ledger make sure to read and agree to the Terms of Service, after that click Next.The next Window will have a pop-up message that says Please Make Sure Your Ledger is Unlocked and Casper App is Active/Open Before Proceeding.
- 2.Click on Will Do to proceed to the page that will allow you to Connect and Unlock your Ledger.
- 3.Open the Casper App on your Ledger device and follow the on-screen instructions so you can add it to your account. Once you open the Casper App on your Ledger device, click on Connect Ledger to proceed. Once you connect your Ledger, you will see all of the public keys you have connected to that Ledger.
- 4.Choose the public key you want to connect to your Gosuto wallet and proceed to the next step.
- 5.Create a wallet name and password for your wallet. After that, click on Import and you will be able to access your wallet.
If the Casper App on your Ledger device is closing automatically make sure to close the Ledger Live application on your desktop computer. This is a known issue of Ledger Software.
To ensure that your password is secure, please create a password with a minimum of:
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 2 digits
- 2 symbols
Once you import a wallet from the Ledger, you will not be able to export the wallet's private key through Gosuto.
As a security measure, the option to export Private Key is not available for wallets imported from the Ledger.